Recipe by Stephanie Salazar
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- ¼ cup almonds
- ½ cup garbanzo flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 3-3½ cups water
- Step 1 Preheat waffle iron.
- Step 2 Place almonds and flax seeds into blender and blend until fine meal is obtained.
- Step 3 Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Step 4 Because oats expand, the batter will thicken as time passes, regulate by adding a little water and blending again.
- Step 5 Pour batter into waffle iron and cook until no steam comes out.
- Step 6 Serve with fruit sauce of choice.
Like this recipe? Share it with friends!
Shared courtesy of 3ABN